Dima may have signed up to summit Mt. Reineer, but Emil is not far behind. A few weeks ago, he's decided that it's not worth waiting to start standing or walking - he'll try to top that and start climbing, instead. Much to his convenience, Sophia has a tandem bed, and there is a stair that she uses to get into the bed. After just a few tries, Emil has mastered the stair and now effortlessly climbs up. When I get home tonight (I'm at work), I'll attach a short video of that ascend. It really is quite fascinating to watch him - and definetely reminds me of Dima's exercises when he was topping the piano. What will this boy do next?
Sophia has figured out how to use my cell phone, so if you get a phone call from her - do not be surprised. She really takes over my cell when I get home, so please - try to be available.
Name Change
16 years ago
1 comment:
She also seems to take over the cell before you go to work...being woken up at 4AM pacific was great last week!
Post a Comment