Monday, February 9, 2009

Travel week

I haven't written in two weeks, so I have a pretty decent size update. Emil's first tooth came out a few days before we left, and he started crawling. When we were leaving, he could only crawl a few steps, but he's really on the go now. I don't know what will actually be easier - child-proofing our apartment or just moving into a new one. What do you think are the chances that he will actually stay away from everything he is not supposed to touch?
Sophia, Sasha and I just came back from our trip to San Fran. Despite the rainy and gloomy weather, we've actually managed to do quite a lot. We rode the tram a few times, ate seafood at Fisherman's Warf (no, Sophia didn't eat seafood - but good try), visited the Tram museum, checked out Giradelli chocolate factory and Boudin sour-dough factory, went to the Golden Gate park, etc. etc. Oh, and of course, spent a day in Napa - which was quite an awesome experience. We had a fe dinners and went to Napa with Jenny, Azad and Leela, and the girls really had a blast playing with each other. It seemed as if they've been best friends forever. And, of course, we spent a few days with Dima and Katya, hung out at their apartment in San Jose - which, by the way - is HUGE!!! You need to take some of our stuff and store it there!!!
I'm posting some pictures so that you can see how much fun we had and be jealous... It's on the left side, in our Picassa album

1 comment:

Dina said...

Hah?! You've been here in SJ and did not even say a word? :( Boo on you!