Thursday, November 13, 2008

General update

I know all of you are craving updates, but sadly - I don't see the kids all that much, so I don't have much to report on. This Saturday's ballet class went better than last weeks', but she still didn't really dance much. I was able to convince her to stay in school, but we spent 1/2 of the class just sitting on the floor together and "watching" the class. I was able to convince Sophia to get up and dance for the second part of the class, but only with a provision that I would dance, too... I really hope there were no hidden cameras there, since I haven't danced.. well.. in a long time. I must have looked really gracious as I was dancing on my tippy-toes.
Sophia has been obsessed with playing "pregnancy" for the past few weeks. "я уже побеременнела", she said to me as I walked in the door yesterday. And I thought I had another 15-20 years to deal with this!! She told me that she is having a girl, and her name will be Emilia... So, congratulations, everyone - we have another baby on the way.
Emil'ka is doing great, he is getting really big. Still not doing any new tricks, but he's been demanding our food more and more. I almost feel embarrased to eat in front of him.
I have recorded a few videos of Sophia, but we need to figure out how to get them uploaded to our computer. We'll post some soon.

No comments: